Although I'm no longer a new blog (being around since 2099) and barely scraping the 100 followers rule (97! I'm so happy that somebody follows my stupid blabbering!), I love to answer all the questions she asked. Actually, this post has been waiting a little longer in the queue because of WGT and what not... Anyway, the rules again:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have fewer than 100 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 random facts (and boy, are they hard to come up with again)
- When I had long hair, all women I saw had shorter hair. Now it's exactly opposite!
- My sewing is half cake (everyday stuff) and half icing (like historical robes or goth stuff), although I wear more cake
- I pare down my wardrobe 2 times a year although I always have a full wardrobe and nothing to wear at the same time
- Sometimes I dream about being minimalistic.
- ...And then I see new fabric and bring it home! ^^
- I'll visit 4 festivals this year
- I do own lots of colourful fabrics but mostly sew black
- I don't like prints on me besides stripes or polka dots
- My to read list currently contain 57 books, of which I have 8 already at home
- I love playing board games, but no one wants to play with me!
- I currently research embroidery machines although I never use applications or prints and hence cannot justify buying one...
And her questions
1. What is the title of your biography?
Senseless Blabbering of a Madwoman
2. Is it an autobiography or did you get someone else to write it? If so, whom?
Someone wrote what I dictate! Despite my blog, writing endlessly is no fun for me. I expect that my biography will be written up when I'm old and eccentric, so I'll have the money to pay someone...
3. What's on the cover? If illustrated, who illustrated it?
A table with a cup of hot chocolate and a book
4. Seems your biography has some photos in it. What are they of?
Me when I was still young and pretty! And probably of all the major scientific inventions I made.
5. Hey, good news! Seems like someone important is providing a blurb quote for the cover. Who is it and what do they say about the book?
"Although she always claimed that no one would understand what was going on in her brain, this book gives deeper insight into the mind of a great thinker and creative genius!" Stephen Hawkins (if he still lives by then)
6. What are some of the chapter names in the book?
... I have no idea. Go ask my Ghostwriter!
7. Your biography has an index. What's under the letter G?
Great ambitions! Because I somehow still have them although I don't understand why...
8. Who is thanked in the acknowledgments?
My parents for setting me into this world and raising me to a good human being. My friends and family for still loving me despite me being me. And my boyfriend who sits with me on a veranda and screams at children "To get the f*ck of my lawn" together!
9. What kind of a book is it? Photography monograph? A tell-all expose? Stream-of-consciousness word jazz? An academic monograph with multiple indexes, endnotes, bibliography, further reading, etc?
I guess more of a storyline of my unbelievably great life. Probably with pictures because they sell - especially when I try to be sexy! ;)
10. Your readers are shocked to know that....
That some friends know me as the hedgehog killer or an SM nosferatu. Don't ask about the back story, buy the book! ^^
11. For some reason your book's selling well in France. Why do you think that is?
Because of the great recipes I included!
If you want to participate, feel free tp answer either these questions or the ones I posted before!