Sorry for the radio silence, but real life took over a lot of my time and the digital world has to suffer as the day only has so many hours... This week I will blog some stuff that happened while I was doing stuff in flesh and blood rather than pixels!
For example I made another dress from the Simplicity 1716 pattern I used for this teal tunic. I used the wine coloured jersey with baroque print I got from Neisella this year. Stash reduction, yay!
This time I took some details shots. The waterfall neckline is fixed by several folds and the back has a jersey bias tape:
The hem and the sleeves were done with twin needle as last time. I didn't have matching thread, so I used black instead of buying new: