Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday cake - Kinder mini cake

Today was the first quiet day this weekend. Although I originally planned to go to the Unperfekthaus and meet Charly at the Kreativflohmarkt, I decided to stay at home and relax a bit. Friday night was great: Partying with Meara and Neisella, meeting old friends and dancing the night away! Yesterday I had an evening with friends playing DSA (an role playing game) and came back around midnight. So today I baked a cake and got some sewing done...


This is my other mini cake form: It's a bundt cake/ springfrom. The cake I made is vanilla sponge with chunks of Kinder chocolate. My boyfriend loves Kinder chocolate and got a lot of it for christmas. But if the chocolate is stored too warm, he says it looses it's taste. So I got two packages for backing...