Monday, August 22, 2011

Purrrrrfect dress

Even more stash busting today! The fabric used for this dress was not as old as the pinky striped one I used for the dress on friday. In fact, I posted it when I bought it 3/2010, which makes it about 1.5 years from buying to using... I'm improving! ^^

dress front - rather palin but with long sleeves

The pattern I used was taken from a dress I bought from Primark last year. It has a Peter Pan collar which I omitted for this dress - the very busy pattern would have made it less obvious anyway. I kept the keyhole in the back, because I like this feature on an otherwise very simple dress. The sleeves are longer than usual to keep them bunching at the wrists. If they get to annoying I can still shorten them!

dress back with keyhole

2 comments:

Neise||a said...

Wow, das find ich sehr genial! Und durch den Schnitt wird das Leo-Muster ziemlich entschärft. Mag ich ^.^

Wollmaus said...

Hähähä, das hättest du FAST aus deinem eigenen Schrottwichtelstoff machen können!