Sunday, June 27, 2010

Contrasts...

I told you that this week would be heavily loaded with activities and this weekend would be eaten up by a conference. Still I wanted to party with my fellow seamstresses, so while I looked like this during daytime:


My night was full of darkness (pun intended ^^).



I slept shortly and learned so much I thought my head was going to explode! There were so many nice and interesting people, the catering was great and the venue was the former conference room of the Bundestag in Bonn!


Unfortunately I was not able to participate in the boat cruise because I would have come home after 3am due to public transportation, but at least I took some pictures of the Rhine. And I will do this boat cruise on my own, some other time. I really liked Bonn, it was small and pretty not as crowded or dirty as I expected...

1 comment:

paisleystern said...

Das ist ja mal ein geiles Shirt! Fast anatomisch, hm?
^^ bis morgen!