Monday, January 18, 2010

1/18/2010

Cardigan & tights: H&M, dress: thrifted in England, scarf: C&A, headband: Claire's

I don't know what drove me this morning but instead of keeping up with the inspiration calender's inspiration for today "light and dark", I switched weeks and did "Polkadots" today. Oops! Well, I'll just exchange the days and try to stay more focused from now on.

I did a little shopping in my favourite fabric store which is a very small place stuffed with rolls of fabric owned by a turkish family. The fabric is high in quality and low in price, none exceeds 3€ per metre. This green cotton somewhat jersey corduroy will become a shirtdress I saw on this blog:

Other than that I got some plain black t-shirt jersey and black stretch satin (for an gothic fishtail skirt):

No comments: