Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1/12/2010

Dress: Lady language, vest: selfmade, jeggins: C&A, shoes: H&M

Not only did my clothes fit the requirements of the january inspiration calender by including a (faux) wrap dress, but they were rather experimental. Until some month ago I would never have worn jeggins and even less recognisable jeggins. I tend to hide them in boots as I think they are not the most flattering thing on my figure. But today I was open for wearing them in public. I think the colour match draws the eyes away from the bottom to the vest.

I met my friend B. for "high tea" in the afternoon, she made delicious scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream! Clotted cream is almost impossible to find in Germany but she found a substitute that is sold by turkish supermarkets. She's just amazing!

No comments: