Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12/8/2009

Cardigan: Colours of the world, shirt: Primark, skirt: thrifted, tights: Ergee

It was raining all day today. I took the picture around noon and still had to turn on the lights to take a usable pic. But at least the day was productive: I sewed and crafted a present for a gift swap on Natron & Soda. When I was on my way to the Arbeitsamt I sent the package off. Hopefully it will arrive during the next week! On saturday another christmas present package will be sent: to my dad and his girlfriend. But I still have to buy some stuff (it will be rather a gourmet gift!)...

On another note: I took pics of the buttons we made yesterday. Some will be presents as well, so I will post the pics after christmas! But here are the ones I did for my label and the ones accompaning every gift:
I will make some more tomorrow (I know I already said that yesterday) for my gothic men's underwear sublabel. Same style but different buttons and name...

No comments: