Sunday, December 27, 2009

12/27/2009

This will give you a small glimpse on the huge stack of presents I got this year! Btw I don't want to make anyone jelaous or show off, this is just to show my appreciation of the many kind people who thought of me and made me very happy! This year there was no present fail, just many present wins! ^^


These are handknit by my friend B. and I already wore them 3 times although I unwrapped them on christmas! They are comfy and beautiful... Thanks so much!


My dad repaired my broken external harddrive and even recovered most of the data I thought was gone! I got a recipy for Rumkugeln (a traditional german sweet) including some trial Kugeln, lovely christmas letters and lush stuff from BF's grandma. It was even more of a gift to see how welcome I'm in his family!


And this is how I will spend the rest of the night...

3 comments:

wollmaus said...

Have you discovered the skull pattern I included?

MindLess said...

Yeah! And my mom wants the pattern... So you not only made me happy but gave her an idea what to do with her leftover yarn stash!

wollmaus said...

I will copy the pattern into excel and send you the file. It is ridiculously easy, when you have figured out how to alter left and right stitches to show patterns in texture.