Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Komische Blogspiele

FOUND ON BYHILLARY BLOG: PUT YOUR iPOD ON SHUFFLE AND PRESS FW FOR EACH QUESTION. USE THE SONG NAME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

How am I feeling today?

Killing beauties - Erik Albrodt (a book chapter)

Will I get far in life?
cold and ugly - tool (what does this tell me? Do I need to be it or is this how my life will be?!)

How do my friends see me?
experiment 1 - x-fusion

Where will I get married?
storm - guano apes

What is the story of my life?
big girls are beautiful - but not the real stuff. This version is sung by myself in ireland!

What is/was highschool like?
tiefenrausch - asp (fits. how can you be pure and good if the devil lives inside you? ^^)

How can I get ahead in life?
random module - noisuf-x

What is the best thing about me?
Ein Fötus wie du - Samsas Traum (translation "a fetus like you". What???)

How is today going to be?
torture - schattenschlag - well, pretty -.-

What is in store for this weekend?
Jesus von Texas - dbc Pierre (creepy. It's a story about school shootings)

What song describes my parents?
the look of love - ten masked men

To describe my grandparents?
Sex, drugs and industrial - combichrist (well, I don't think so! *g*)

How is my life going?
Ein muh, eine Mäh... - WIZO (Song going bonkers. Sounds like my life at the moment!)

What song will they play at my funeral?
funerali - helium vola (now THIS is scary!)

How does the world see me?
by my side - three doors down

Will I have a happy life?
for you - HIM

What do my friends really think of me?
Introitus prozession - corvus corax

How can I make myself happy?
approaching lightspeed - wolfsheim (seems a little out there, don't you think)

What should I do with my life?
blind - korn (You must be kidding!)

Will I ever have children?
Meer - tanzwut (lyrics like "we are like the sea, like screams in the storm..." - hopefully not!)

What is some good advice for me?
winter comes - covenant

How will I be remembered?
die mächte des bösen - noisuf-x (powers of evil? well thanks!)

What is my signature dancing song?
killing me, killing you - sentenced

What do I think my current theme song is?
song 3 - system of a down ("I'm like the biggest asshole..." at least thats what the lyrics tell me)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Roses are red - aqua (I'm not even emberrassed. I like that song!)

What type of men/women do you like?
my sweet shadow - in flames

1 comment:

*wollmaus* said...

Now this is creepy. Why does it almost fit completely? I'm gonna do this myself tonight. Scary.