Friday, May 12, 2017

Week in Review - 21/2017

What did I see?
Now to something completely different: Pictures of real women covered with gold and silver. My first association was of the James Bond movie Goldfinger, but the pictures are esthetically pleasing and I can't imagine that the models died from their metall paints! ^^ Silvana Denker really enhanced their beauty!


What did I listen to?
Missfits - Rumbar (because of the rum I drank at Op t' Spuit)

What did I ask myself?
Why do the weeks fly by so fast?

What did I read?
Even more of the parasol protectorate. I'm currently in the last novel. And I will be sad once it's gone!

What did I work on?
Since I was away from home, nothing much

I was happy about...
Having some days besides my work conference in Amsterdam. Meeting nice people there. And learning lots of new stuff!

I was annoyed about...
Me sabotaging my fabric diet. D*mn.

I bought...
Fabrics. And clothes. I really crashed my plans there *sigh*

No comments: