Friday, May 5, 2017

Week in Review 20/2017

What did I see?
This week, I won't show you fantastic sculptures but rather paintings. Daniel Karamudin (theDURRRRIAN) ist a magician when it comes to inspiring pictures which really wake emotions in me! I stumbled upon his "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" series and it blew me away!



What did I listen to?
In Extremo - Liam

What did I ask myself?
How can these little beasties be so cute and so mean?

 photo IMG_0987_zps1fs3mruz.jpg
Lena

 photo IMG_0978_zpssqcol6io.jpg
Ana

What did I read?
Yet another Alexia Tarabotti novel, Heartless by Gail Carriger. This time the Queen is in real danger and werewolfes and vampires work side by side with the praeternatural to find the culprit. Exciting times!

What did I work on?
Nothing. No time, my poor little buttercups!

I was happy about...
See above. So fluffy!

I was annoyed about...
Being woken at 4 in the morning, nowhere near feeding time. I think they understood that they better not wake me up so early again!

I bought...
A new cat toy which will arrive shortly. D*mned cute faces and fluffy butts! ;)

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awww, the kitties are looking so cute!!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Aren't they? I could eat their little fluffy butts! ^^ <3