Friday, May 5, 2017

Week in Review - 19/2017

What did I see?
After last weeks real creatures from gears and watch parts, this week Forgotten Boneyard shows fantastic creatures made from real and fake bones. In many cases I find myself wondering if this is a real skeletton or made up!


What did I listen to?
Noisuf-X Voodoo ritual

What did I ask myself?
How comes that time passes so quickly?

What did I read?
The next incarnation of the parasol protectorate, Blameless by Gail Carriger. Even better than the first, I think! Alexia Tarabotti now travels to Scotland into mysterious castles, strange family ties and ghosts!

What did I work on?
Nothing. Woe is me!

I was happy about...
Having a long weekend in front of me with family and my boyfriend

I was annoyed about...
Nothing much

I bought...
Only foods

2 comments:

Jade said...

Good gracious those products of Forgotten Boneyard are amazing! <3 O_o

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Almost too good to eat! Almost... ;)