Friday, April 21, 2017

Week in Review - 17/2017

What did I see?
Who would have thought that dry pigment blown on models would look so amazingly beautiful? Veronica Azaryan did exactly that and the results blow me away - pun totaly intended!


What did I listen to?
Aurelio Voltaire - Land of the Dead

What did I ask myself?
Why am I so lazy again? And what to do against it?

What did I read?
Some stuff about food and sports

What did I work on?
Another shirt and a dress.

I was happy about...
Playing with the flufflebutts! ^^

I was annoyed about...
Being playbitten by Lena. We are working on recognising human skin as a non-food!

I bought...
Nothing

2 comments:

Laura M said...

I still haven't taught my bird humans are not for biting, but cats seem more willing to learn!

Jade said...

Those works with dry pigment blow are breathtaking! :O You have such a witty way to write, I snickered to that comment about recognizing human skin as non-food. :D