Friday, April 14, 2017

Week in Review - 16/2017

What did I see?
I hve a thing for bones. I think they are rather beautiful in their simplicity. All persons contain the same amount of bones, no matter what skin colour, what gender. It is nice to know that underneath all our differences, we are essentially the same. Now, if you are interested in trying to eat bones, I can't recommend that. You might make bone broth or you could invest in chocolate bones by Conjurer's Kitchen:



What did I listen to?
X-RX - Hard bass, hard sounds

What did I ask myself?
Is this real? How can cats be so cute and so evil at the same time?

What did I read?
Literature about cats. I like to be prepared. For every possible emergency, it seems! ^^

What did I work on?
A shirt

I was happy about...
 photo IMG_0977_zpssrhb8rxw.jpg

 photo IMG_0986_zps7s8y2ffc.jpg

Our new flat mates with fluffy buttoms which moved in about a month ago. The names are Ana (on the left) and Lena (on the right) and no, I didn't choose the names myself. They had them when we adopted and they listen to them quite well - so no way we will change that!

I was annoyed about...
Having less time due to lots of work and two cats which change up my routines - for the better!

I bought...
Oh don't ask. I think I spent a fortune on scratch posts, cat food and play things -.-#

7 comments:

Coffee and Tea said...

Oh wie niedlich! Die beiden sehen ja super fluffig aus! Viel Spaß beim Eingewöhnen, Rumflauschen und Katzen-Lektüre lesen!
Viele Grüße
Tea

MindLess said...

@ Tea: Danke, den haben wir! Gerade sind sie vollgefressen und kuschelig nach dem spielen... *herzchenaugen*

Jade said...

Such cute furry flatmates! And those bone chocolates are simply amazing, so finely made! O_O

Nachtkatze said...

Ana und Lena *quietsch* Das finde ich sooo grandios :D Und sie sehen so wunderschön aus. Und Sorgen muss ich mir um dich ja nicht machen. Das bisschen mehr Wahnsinn im Leben wirst du ertragen können *g*

Laura M said...

What amazing chocolate sculptures! It seems terrible to eat them! Hello to the cats! So cute!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Yay, cat pictures!! They are so sweet!

MindLess said...

@ Jade: I would love to order one of these chocolates, but shipping to Germany is sooooo expensive!

@ Nachtkatze: Das war der Grund warum wir sie angesehen haben. Und sie sind wirklich arg süß. Und nervig. Und haarig. Katzen halt! ^^

@ Laura M: But isn't their perishability part of their charm? I'd eat them and enjoy as much as I can!