Friday, February 3, 2017

Week in Review - 5/2017

What did I see?
Can we talk for a minute about miniature doll houses? I had one as a child (curtesy of my grandma), but I'll have to admit that mine was nowhere near that cool. Timothy Dorman buidls amazing gothic doll houses which are up for sale:



What did I listen to?
Korn - The Serenity of Suffering. Korn has  new album out? Got to check it! I'm kind of torn if I like it enough to buy tickets for the tour...

What did I ask myself?
Are the long hours worth the result?

What did I read?
Der Imperator ( ~ the Emperor) by Volker Pfaffen. A SciFi novel about the son of a spacepirate called mark and how he helps someone to rule most of the universe. Well, the book is kind of nice, but the story is nothing new, the plot twists are not really twisty and the writing is forced funny. I'm not sure whether I will finish this book...

What did I work on?
The skirt. That's it!

I was happy about...
Finishing in time

I was annoyed about...
My procrastination. Boy, do I suck sometimes! ^^

I bought...
Nothing.

4 comments:

Nachtdrossel said...

Die Häuser sind ja cool! Ich hatte als Kind einen Bauernhof, den habe ich geliebt. Aber diese Häuser! Ob ich dafür Platz in der Wohnung hätte?
Korn sehen wir in Berlin ^^

MindLess said...

@ Nachtdrossel: Einen Spielbauernhof? Sehr cool! Nach Berlin werden wir wohl nicht fahren. Und wie ich gerade gesehen habe, ist Stuttgart schon ausverkauft. Naja, mal schauen ob ich noch Tickets bekomme, sonst kommen die bestimmt nochmal wieder!

Ms Misantropia said...

Oh wow, I love this! I have to fix up my Halloween house, but I always feel like I suck in comparison to all these wonderful miniature artists.

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: You don't suck! I love the glimpses into your miniature world!