Friday, January 27, 2017

Week in Review - 4/2017

What did I see?
Going on with amazing fiber creations. Although they are not exactly my everyday style, I love how natural and cozy these woolen scarfes by The Fairy Market look! And you can buy them and wear them! So cool!



What did I listen to?
Soman - Noistyle

What did I ask myself?
Did I really go that low? I know I can do better!

What did I read?
Two books by Marcus Sakey: "Brilliance" and "A Better World". Both books belong to a storyline of Nick Cooper who works for a secret government agency. In the fictional reality, some children have special abilities like reading peoples emotions or seing computer programmes as complex patterns. While in the beginning parents are simply amazed, this wonderful world breaks apart when the first "brilliants" reach adulthood and crash the stock market or rewrite military programmes. Now the world lives in constant fear of evil "brilliants" and the USA are on the verge of war between normal people and the 1% gifted freaks. Really good, surprisingly nobody I talked to seems to know about this series.

What did I work on?
Still the same skirt and a cardigan

I was happy about...
Küstensocke's great idea to note down the fabric calculations in a blogpost during the month!

I was annoyed about...
Not seeing my boyfriend during the week. And him being unhappy with work

I bought...
Foods only

8 comments:

Franny Zawadzki said...

THOSE SCARVES ARE FABULOUS!!! Holy smokes, sooooo cute!

MindLess said...

@ Professor Z: You should so get one, they would suit you perfectly!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Ich liebe Feenhaftes, die Schals sind unglaublich und wunderschön! ♥

MindLess said...

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Ich fand sie auch ganz bezaubernd! Ich weiß aber, dass ich sie ncht tragen würde, dazu sind sie mir zu verspielt. Aber einfach als Kunst finde ich sie schon wunderschön!

Angelica said...

Die Schals sind wirklich traumhaft! Das Farn-Stirnband aus dem Shop ist auch wunderhübsch...
Gut für meine Finanzen, dass mir diese Art von Stil leider nicht steht =D

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Soman Noistyle!! I loved that album, I'll have to give it a listen today!

MindLess said...

@ Angelica: Mir auch nicht. Aber weil ich die Idee so toll finde, hoffe ich dass ich andere Käufer anwerbe!

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Soman keeps me pushed during exercise! ^^

Ramona said...

Gibts soman eigentlich noch? ich hab da einiges altes von o_O... die schals sind wirklich wiedermal ein toller fund!