Friday, January 13, 2017

Week in Review - 2/2017

What did I see?
Nature is so amazing! You only need to take pictures of some clouds at night from an airplane and -BAM!- so motherf*cking beautiful!



What did I listen to?
Misfits - Zigaretten-Tango I don't smoke but the song is indeed great!

What did I ask myself?
Where is all my money going?

What did I read?
Lots of blogs again. German sewing ones

What did I work on?
A skirt

I was happy about...
Having a real ceiling light in my living room

I was annoyed about...
My lazyness

I bought...
Quick dry nail polish

3 comments:

Laura M said...

Those photos! Amazing!

www.kleiderschmiede.com said...

Wahnsinns Fotos! Aus einem Flugzeug heraus? Durch eine Scheibe durch? Respekt!

MindLess said...

@ Laura M: I'd love to experience this once in my life!

@ Kleiderschmiede: Das sind leider nicht meine. Auch wenn ich sowas echt gerne mal erleben würde...