Friday, January 6, 2017

Week in Review - 1/2017

What did I see?
Travis Durden has a thing for classic portraits. But the "persons" he portraits are highly unsual: Movie villains which are sceleted:




What did I listen to?
Jennifer Rostock - Hengstin

What did I ask myself?
Shorten the pullover or not?

What did I read?
A lot of blogs, but no books

What did I work on?
A pullover and two shirts

I was happy about...
The nice women from Deutsch Bahn who helped me getting refoundedfor a misbooked ticket. Totally my fault, but she got me all my money back! I even wrote a nice email to her boss becuase I was so glad!

I was annoyed about...
Nothing. Short work week due to a public holiday, my boyfriend is back in town... All is well!

I bought...
Two soda stream bottles and some Illamasqua make-up on sale! Ramona Schnauzevoll (Just keep BRAINS) made me curious about the corruptor and it is on sale!

3 comments:

Jade said...

How lovely that a) the lady from DB helped you and that b) you wanted to give positive feedback about her to her boss! <3 If people'd more things like that, this world would be a much happier place. :)

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Actually I got a reply today that they are very glad about my positive feedback and will inform her supervisor. maybe she get's something out of it, that would be great! And I try to make the world a better place, every day!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Die Potraits sind großartig! Bei dem Künstler werde ich wohl ein bisschen weiter stöbern...