Friday, December 9, 2016

Week in Review - 49/2016

What did I see?
Although Halloween this year was rather small in my flat and the next Halloween is still months to go,  Lewis Barret Lehrman captured the spirit so well in his pictures I might just take a look at them:


What did I listen to?
Culture shock USA - an Audiobook about cultural differences between US americans and Europeans (or more exactly Germans).

What did I ask myself?
Will I be fit enough for all the activities I planned this weekend?

What did I read?
"The stars my destination" by Alfred Bester. A great SciFi read about a man without much abilities and qualities who survives a airship crash and gives his all to get revenge on the spaceship crew who didn't save him. Really one of the books which deserves to stay in the SciFi top 20!

What did I work on?
Nothing. Getting healthy, maybe?

I was happy about...
Having next week off of work!

I was annoyed about...
Having to work longer hours to make next week really free.

I bought...
Nothing. A little food but that was that.

6 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Never too late/early for Halloween :)

Nachtdrossel said...

Die Bilder sind wirklich schön. Könnten meinetwegen auch gern das ganze Jahr über meine Wände zieren.

Laura M said...

Beautiful pictures!

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: You are absolutely right!

@ Nachtdrossel: Das stimmt! Ich brauche mehr Bilder an den Wänden und die sind echt schön!

@ Laura M: They really are!

Ramona said...

Die bilder sind toll, wären mir vermutlich zu bunt aber halt echt toll irgendwie :-)

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Oller Grufti, du! ^^