Friday, September 23, 2016

Week in Review 38/2016

What did I see?
I'm always happy to support aquaitances. Although I think that Royal Black doesn't need much of a support since her work speaks for herself! She makes the most awesome corset designs with impeccable fit. See for yourself:


What did I listen to?
You wouldn't believe it -  J.L.Bourne Diary of the Apocalypse 3 (German Version)

What did I ask myself?
Now that my motivation is back - Why don't I have time to sew?!

What did I read?
Work stuff

What did I work on?
Nothing - Well, I copied a pattern, but had not time to cut the fabric

I was happy about...
Mo-Ti-Va-Tion! Yay!

I was annoyed about...
Doing the dishes. I'm so looking forward to having my dish washer back!

I bought...
Only foods. Good girl!

7 comments:

Lynoire said...

Oh, wow, that 'Mother of Aliens' set is quite cool, but so is the rest of their designs^^

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I have always wanted a Royal Black corset!

Sarah said...

OOOO, I love those outfits they look amazing. They kind of remind of Alexander Mcqueen.

MindLess said...

@ Lynoire: She so creative! I remember her vividly when she was still "only" making her own clothes. She is gifted by the muses!

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Me too! The bespoke ones she designs for your body look amazing!

@ Sarah: He often did such corset based outfits in the 90s, I still remember and covet them!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Die Korsetts sind wahrgewordene Träume! ♥

Laura M said...

I think the second and last are my favourites

AvA said...

Eines Tages möchte ich auch eines von ihr haben. Eine Freundin von mir hat schon einige Korsetts von ihr und ich konnte den "Admiral" in Schwarz ganz aus der Nähe bewundern ^^