Friday, September 9, 2016

Week in Review 36/2016

What did I see?
My luck with Halloween stuff at TKMaxx changed and I got the first items from there... I willl show what I got next week! Right in the spirit of Halloween, I saw these Tribute pictures to Tim Burton by Marie Bergeron. A fall and creepiness, how much I missed you?



What did I listen to?
J. L Bourne - Diary of the Apocalypse. (German version)

What did I ask myself?
Where did that lazyness come from? Is this procrastination from the huge tasks before me?

What did I read?
New Darwin awards - A mindless read during waiting time at Ikea.

What did I work on?
Walls and cupboards

I was happy about...
Staying with my boyfriend for one week. Fixing a moving date. Only one more month of distance relationsship (not long distance because I've heard of worse)

I was annoyed about...
My lazyness. I had one week to do stuff and did so little.

I bought...
A little fabric, Halloween towels and bowls.

7 comments:

Sylvie D said...

Those Burton tributes are awesome! I can`t wait to see your haul

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Is the Darwin Awards website still there?? I used to read it all the time when I was in high school. I have to go find it now!

MindLess said...

@ Sylvie D: I hope you will not be disappointed, it is smaller than intended... Moves are expensive!

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Seems like it is! I got a printed version for 1 Euro, so I used the offline version... ;)

Laura M said...

Hope you two will be together soon!

Oh dear, the Darwin awards are ridiculous!

Lynoire said...

Those tributes are awesome, I should find out if they come in poster size too..;)

Big tasks are tipically intimidating, I tend to get scared too and it usually translates into lazyness, because I simply don't know where to start...

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Bei dir hat es sich zum Positiven bei TK Maxx gewendet und bei mir zum Negativen... Alles, womit ich geliebäugelt habe, ist weg. :( Vielleicht versuche ich es demnächst nochmal und hoffe, auch Nachschub.

Das Tribute an Tim Burton ist großartig. Tolle Illustrationen von tollen Charakteren!

MindLess said...

@ Laura M. We will! No it is only a matter of time!

@ Lynoire: Me too! I procrastinate so hard, I can hardly believe I get anything done ever! Now I just need to get my *ss into gear an do something...

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Manchmal kommen Sachen wieder und manchmal kommen noch bessere Sachen. Ich fand letztes Jahr ergiebiger, aber ein bisschen etwas finde ich immer! ^^