Friday, August 26, 2016

Week in Review 34/2016

What did I see?
The following comic has a surprising twist and made me laugh so loud my neighbours complained. How could I not show it to you? If you like it as much as me, go check out Cath Garvey's tumblr where she posts weekly new stuff!



What did I listen to?
JBO- Panzer Dance. Because all these "anxoius citizens" in Germany who complain about refugees should ask themselves if the nation which has the fourth largest weapon export should not be responsible for caring for the victims...

What did I ask myself?
How can people not know who produces weaponry in Germany?

What did I read?
Nothing

What did I work on?
I messed up a dress really bad and have lost my sewing mojo over it -.-#

I was happy about...
Taking things back in my own hand but sharing some tasks as well. And bubble wrap! 

I was annoyed about...
My lazyness

I bought...
Nothing. But I got two pretty corsets from Paisleystern! <3 br="">

7 comments:

Jade said...

Gosh, those two grannies in the comic are adorable! <3 And I do hope you'll share some pics of your new flat when you two shall have it in some sort of an order! :)

Laura M said...

Haha love the comic!

MindLess said...

@ Jade: I will once we really moved in!

@ Laura M: It had me holding my belly laughing, I couldn't not share it!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Der Comic ist ja genial! XD

MindLess said...

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Die sind super, oder? Wenn ich mal alt bin, will ich auch so sein...

Ramona said...

Warum zur Hölle beschwert man sich über zu lautes Lachen. Solche Menschen mag ich nicht. :-/

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Verstehe ich auch nicht...