Friday, August 12, 2016

Week in Review 32/2016

What did I see?
This week I don't have trouble to describe what I see: beautiful paintings by Charles Vess! High fantasy but beautiful and imaginative:



What did I listen to?
Sepultura - Roots bloody roots

What did I ask myself?
Is this a cold or is this just general sniffling?

What did I read?
A sewing magazine and pattern instructions (Yes me, really!)

What did I work on?
Nothing.

I was happy about...
Getting a flat for renting and moving together with my boyfriend again

I was annoyed about...
How much a move is costing. So. D*mn. Expensive.

I bought...
A necklace and earrings although I shouldn't have. See point above...

7 comments:

Laura M said...

Amazing art! I'm glad you will be able to live with your boyfriend again!

Jade said...

So nice that you can move together again! :) I always try to think that the more one invests to a move the less stress it brings. A reliable car, strong moving boxes, and all the other things are also investments to the movers' mental health. :D

Neisella Nightshade said...

Schön dass ihr wieder zusammen wohnt :)

Ramona said...

Warte, ihr jetzt beide unten oder du wieder im Pott?

MindLess said...

@ Laura M: I'm also very glad to move in again with my partner in crime!

@ Jade: I know! And since last time many friends bailed on us and we had to do the move with family and very few friends. This time we'll get a professional to do the job!

@ Neisel: Leider noch nicht, aber ab Oktober dann. Ich freu mich schon!

@ Ramona: Wir beide unten. Es ist einfach schwieirger für mich einen Job zu finden als für ihn...

Ramona said...

:-O Hab ich dann ne chance dich zum the cure konzert in Stutti zu nötigen?!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Nie im Leben! The Cure ist einfach nicht meins! Aber du kannst gern bei uns übernachten...