Friday, August 5, 2016

Week in Review 31/2016

What did I see?
This week I saw something which I have trouble to describe. Are these paintings? Or digital art? The sometimes look like collages with old photos. Anyway, however he does this; Yarolsav Gerzhedovich's art is amazing!




What did I listen to?
Metallica - Memory remains

What did I ask myself?
Is this the right decision? Will we be happy there?

What did I read?
Lots of blogs but no books

What did I work on?
A dress and a jumpsuit

I was happy about...
Catching a Machollo. However that happened!

I was annoyed about...
Rain. Without proper attire.

I bought...
A sewing pattern magazine and some fabric

3 comments:

Neisella Nightshade said...

Gib uns Details :D Welchen Stoff und welche Zeitung? Burda? Wegen eines bestimmten Schnittmusters?

Laura M said...

Great art!

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Stoffe von Buttinette, Jeans und Cord und Seide. Und die Nähzeitschrift war die deutsche Knipmode wegen eniger Schnittmuster aber auch wegen 50 min Zugverspätung und Langeweile...

@ Laura M: Yeah!