Friday, July 29, 2016

Week in Review 30/2016

What did I see?
Stones. Does anyone else have a strange fascination with them? I used to collect them as a child and had many an amethyst and onyx when I reached puberty. I still collect a rock from every place I visit, but my collection has not grown as much as in the first years. Why all this talk about stones? Well, Hirotoshi Ito makes amazing and creepy stone art.




What did I listen to?
[X]-RX - Virus Infect

What did I ask myself?
IS this the right flat?

What did I read?
"Noah" by Sebastian Fitzek. Creepy and with many twist, a story about a man who lost his memory, a virus which infects many people, a reporter who finds herself pregnant in a conspiracy and a killer who is infected with said virus. Very good read, kept me on the edge and made it hard to put the book down!

What did I work on?
Another jumpsuit

I was happy about...
Last weekend with Amphi! So many good times were had!

I was annoyed about...
Having to visit a church wedding tomorrow. I knw better ways to spend my time and we are not even invited to the party afterwards...

I bought...
A patter for a dress. I have a deal with myself that I'm only allowed to buy new patterns if I walk at least 10000 steps everyday. Not so hard, especially when you play Pokemon Go!

7 comments:

MK said...

WOW! This sone art is amazing!!!

MindLess said...

@ MK: Cool and creepy at the same time!

Laura M said...

I love semiprecious stones! Those rocks are a little scary!

MindLess said...

@ Laura M: I agree, scary but cool!

Jade said...

Those stones are super cute in a very disturbing way! <3 Being forced to go to a church wedding and not being invited to the after party sounds odd and not much fun. Is that a normal way to treat one's guests? >_>

Ramona said...

Die Steine sind der Wahnsinn! Wie immer nen toller Fund! Hoff die Kirche war dann nicht allzu langweilig XD

MindLess said...

@ Jade: The stones seem like living things, right? No, the wedding invitation really sucked. Hence we didn't go. Bad friends, us! ;)

@ Ramona: Ich weiß es nicht, wir waren nicht da! ^^ So viel Aufwand für nerviges Gebete? Nö!