Friday, July 22, 2016

Week in Review 29/2016

What did I see?
This week I saw something which I have trouble to describe. Are these paintings? Or digital art? The sometimes look like collages with old photos. Anyway, however he does this; Yarolsav Gerzhedovich's art is amazing!




What did I listen to?
[X]-RX - kein Herz - but live because I was on Amphi!

What did I ask myself?
Can I finish my dress in time?

What did I read?
Freakoniomics by S.D. Levitt and S.J. Dubner. A book about economic reasons for crimes. Sounds boring? It is quite a fun read! I found it for free in the giveaway shelf and enjoy it rather much...

What did I work on?
A dress for the historical picknick before the Amphi festival. I hate how I always procrastinate and then have to hurry last minute... Argh!

I was happy about...
Seeing my boyfriend for 4 days in a row. And meeting friends on the Amphi festival. And wearing pretty dresses!

I was annoyed about...
The heat was so bad. And I dressed down. Very much down. But who cares? I was dancing and ejoying music!

I bought...
Nothing. Only food!

5 comments:

Laura M said...

That art! Wow!

MindLess said...

@ Laura M: Thanks! I always love to find pretty things on the internet!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Bilder sind traumhaft! ♥

MindLess said...

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Danke! Wenn ich doch nur so begabt wäre... *seufz*

Ramona said...

Also... Ich muss sagen auf Festivals (gut, generell) bevorzuge ich Hitze über Regen... Klar irgendwann riechen alle aber Regen birgt immer so ne Erkältungsgefahr und man verliert seine Augenbrauen und so...