Friday, July 15, 2016

Week in Review 28/2015

What did I see?
Another great mystical painter is Jodie Muir. I love how she focuses on male mystic figures instead of the usual female witches with cauldrons...



What did I listen to?
Deine Lakaien - Wunderbar

What did I ask myself?
Which will I catch next? ^^

What did I read?
Blogs

What did I work on?
Nothing, I spent so much time walking...

I was happy about...
Catching Pokemon. Sounds stupid, but it's fun!

I was annoyed about...
Server crashes...

I bought...
A Vogue sewing pattern

6 comments:

Laura M said...

Love the art! I love Deine Lakaien but only have one album, need more!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Wundervoller Song von Deine Lakaien. ♥

Ms Misantropia said...

Yes please, more use of the silent anonymous male body to symbolize things, to send messages. People seem to thing just taking a picture of a half-naked woman in low suggestive lighting is saying something. Sorry, that's just objectification by intellectuals.

MindLess said...

@ Laura M: Yes, you need more, they are amazing!

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Ich könnte Veljanov ewig zuhören!

@ Ms Misantropia: We need more half naked men, that's for sure! Why just objectivy women? Objectify everyone or noone...

Ramona said...

I always complain about knowing not enough Artists who create those 'typical' stuff but with men instead of women so this is a Name I will have to write down! And umm... yeap... Totally understand the Pokémon problem *lol*

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: I'm still hunting for pretty little monsters! Waidmanns Heil to you, too!