Friday, July 8, 2016

Week in Review 27/2016

What did I see?
This week I saw some of the designs of egregoredesign who makes funny and cool decorations for cups, bags and the like. You can buy his stuff at thegoblinmarketofficial if you want to:


What did I listen to?
Subway to Sally - Zu Spät

What did I ask myself?
So much effort for staying true to myself. Is this worth it for such a minor outcome?

What did I read?
Publications on cfDNA. This is the hot new stuff in cancer genomics!

What did I work on?
two dresses.

I was happy about...
Seeing my friends tonight and all weekend long!

I was annoyed about...
Being hurried at work. Better take a little longer and make it right!

I bought...
The Anna dress pattern and M'era Luna tickets

4 comments:

Onychophora said...

Ich glaub ich brauch das erste Poster xD

Laura M said...

I think I like the Lady Bathory one best.

Ramona said...

As mentioned on facebook have fun at M'era Luna :-P Louise will be there this year as well! (while I will sit at home *sigh*)
But it never should be difficult to stay true to yourself o_O what happened?

MindLess said...

@ Onychophora: Wenn ich herausfinde wo, sage ich Bescheid!

@ Laura M: All of them are kinda cool, right?

@ Ramona: Ach naja, die Arbeit möchte gerne einen größeren Teil in meinem Leben einnehmen. Und ich werde sie wieder in die Schranken weisen, auch wenn es da mehr Geld gäbe...