Friday, July 1, 2016

Week in Review 26/2016

What did I see?
Another painter with strong female and male characters is Lena Richards who creates storylines within every painting. I love the ethearal look and the use of light:


What did I listen to?
Sentenced - Bleed (I'm not suicidal, but I love the melody)

What did I ask myself?
Should I stay or should I go now?

What did I read?
Nothing. Only job related stuff

What did I work on?
Another dress and a blazer. Oh and I cut some stuff!

I was happy about...
My boyfriend and my friends. I'm truely blessed!

I was annoyed about...
Nothing!

I bought...
Nothing!

10 comments:

Coffee and Tea said...

Die Bilder sind sehr schön - so schön abgestimmte Farben.
Und jetzt habe ich einen Ohrwurm "Should I stay or should I go now...."
Viele Grüße,
Tea

MindLess said...

@ Coffee and Tea: Meine Frage hat sich geklärt, ich werde bleiben. Aber das Lied ist echt gut!

Jade said...

Great that you were annoyed about nothing! :D And those paintings are very vivid and pretty!

Lynoire said...

Hahh, Sentenced is my very favorite band^^ Lena Richards1 work is simply amazing, very expressive.

Laura M said...

Amazing art!

MindLess said...

@ Jade: I'm also glad I could not remember being angry about anything!

@ Lynoire: I'm just so sad that Sentenced broke apart and I was never able to see them live. I missed their farewell concert in Germany because I was writing my Bachelor's thesis...

@ Laura M: Isn't it?!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Die Bilder sind großartig! ♥

MindLess said...

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Ja, ich finde sie auch ganz toll! Ich hätte so gerne einen Druck davon...

Ramona said...

Das erste bild ist ja mal wunderschick *__* klingt als wärest du gerade echt nicht allzu glücklich im job? schade :-(

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Der Job versucht mein Leben zu übernehmen. Ich kämpfe dagegen an. Es ist aber nicht halb so schlimm wie letztes Jahr!