Friday, June 24, 2016

Week in Review 25/2016

What did I see?
Last week I showed you some phantastic statures, this week we will head on to some other art: Paintings! Christina Ridgeway with her series Modern Eden caught my eye because she displays women without a lot of sex appeal but a lot of character. Sad ties when this is rather the exception than normality, as if women had nothing more to offer than a pretty figure...


What did I listen to?
VNV Nation - Control

What did I ask myself?
Will I go to the photo shooting tomorrow despite the rain?

What did I read?
Blogs, but no books!

What did I work on?
Two skirts, just in time for the final reveal on Sunday!

I was happy about...
Making it. Uff!

I was annoyed about...
The heat. Going from 22°C to 35°C in a day kills my mood and brain capacities...

I bought...
A new magnetic pin cushion

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Und ob du da hin gehst! SO! :-) Viel spaß jedenfalls!

Laura M said...

Beautiful images!

Ugh, I hate the heat!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Nö, bin ich nicht. Es hat echt in Strömen geregnet und mich hat stattdessen eine Freundin besucht. War super!

@ Laura M: Me too. One of the things I hat most about Heidelberg...