Friday, June 17, 2016

Week in Review 24/2016

What did I see?
This week I found some intriguing creatures on the web, mixtures of plants and animals which were fused by Ellen Jewett. I'm not quite sure wether I'm scared of them or in love with them... But I might buy one since they are available on etsy!




What did I listen to?
In Extremo - Liam

What did I ask myself?
How much do I rely on "other's views" in my life? Can they pressure me into living a life I don't want to?

What did I read?
Sorry, German only: Very detailed articles about misconceptions of housewifes and housework. And why the picture of mothers working at home and doing cleaning and child raising is a very recent conception...

What did I work on?
A skirt and pants. And I cut some more things

I was happy about...
Seeing my boyfriend tonight. And having so many pretty inpiring fabrics in my stash!

I was annoyed about...
Too much fabric, too little time! ^^

I bought...
Nothing. Food only

8 comments:

Coffee and Tea said...

Das sind mal wieder beeindruckende Funde! Ich mag Kraken / Oktopusse eigentlich nicht, aber diese Blder sind echt faszinierend.
Viele Grüße
Tea

Mara Macabre said...

Du findest immer so geniale Sachen im Netz, die Figuren sind der Hammer!

Laura M said...

The animals are amazing! Wise thought to keep in mind about others' views and your life!

MindLess said...

@ Coffee and Tea: Echt, wie kann man Kraken nicht mögen? Ich finde die total niedlich und faszinierend!

@ Mara Macabre: Danke!

@ Laura M: Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!

Frau von Nachtschatten said...

Die Tiere sind wirklich beeindruckend! Hab letzte Woche auch viel In Extremo gehört... (wie immer nach Mittelaltermärkte höre ich viel solche Musik)

MindLess said...

@ Frau von Nachtschatten: Ich finde In Extremo sehr motivierend. Außerdem hat mein Freund gerade einen In Extremo Lauf, mir bleibt also gar nichts anderes übrig! ^^

Ramona said...

Those are really beautiful, even though you are right about the scary part, remind me of those funghi that can change the mind of an ant or something...

Caliope Couture said...

These creatures are so intriguing! Will have to chem them out...
Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com