Friday, May 27, 2016

Week in Review 21/2016

What did I see?
The following pictures look a bit wonky and let's say naive at first glance, but they truely are works of art. They are teeny tiny microscopic mosaics made from the scales of butterfly wings! You can visit them in the Museum of Jurassic Technology and only see them through microscopes!


What did I listen to?
Wardruna - Runaljod

What did I ask myself?
Why do I sew for others when I prefer to sew for myself?

What did I read?
Blogs. and scientific papers

What did I work on?
Pants for the boyfriend who visited me without adequate shorts...

I was happy about...
Having my boyfriend in my arms after 4 long weeks

I was annoyed about...
The strange mix of working on the weekend and having thursday off. Messese up my head big time!

I bought...
Fabrics and foods and a pattern in Colette's sale (30% until Monday, if you wanted to try a pattern from there: Go!)

3 comments:

Laura M said...

Wow! Amazing mosaics! I hope the butterflies were already dead!

Coffee and Tea said...

Die Bilder sind wirklich schön und durch die Herstellung echt was Besonderes!

Viele Grüße,
Tea

MindLess said...

@ Laura M: I guess so, but I never thought about it!

@ Coffee and Tea: Es ist zumindest mal etwas, was ich noch nie zuvor gehört habe. Oder eher gesehen...