Friday, May 13, 2016

Week in Review 19/2016

What did I see?
In case you (like me) never heard of cross stitching tattoos, consider yourself warned: Anyone with an interest in embroidery and sewing will probably want one. I can say I do! I need to contact Turkish Tattoo artist Eva Krbdk and decide what I want:


What did I listen to?
Korn - Somebody Someone

What did I ask myself?
Why didn't I get back to blogging sooner?

What did I read?
Other blogs. Bunches of them! Also Dreamcity by Marcus Imbsweiler, which is a local writer and is about the very part of the city I live in! It is about a private eye who tries to catch one of the richest people in Heidelberg. Fiction of course...

What did I work on?
A dress. And another dress. And a skirt. And underpants. A lot of them...

I was happy about...
Getting creative again. And preparing for Berlin next weekend!

I was annoyed about...
My indecissiveness. Voltaire will sing without me this year...

I bought...
A sewing foot for invisible zips. Will try it out today!

4 comments:

Laura M said...

Wow, those tattoos!

Good work with all the sewing!

MindLess said...

Thank you! I'm a bit pleased with myself to be honest...

Ramona said...

Diese art von tattoos wurden glaub ich inclusive mehrerer künstler auch schon in dem ein oder anderen (ugh, name entfallen) tattoo magazin vorgestellt, könntest es also wohl auch mit deutlich weniger reisen bekommen :-P

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ich mag gerne die "Erfinder" unterstützen. Und noch habe ich kein konkretes Bild im Kopf was ich haben muss. Aber kommt Zeit, kommt Tattoo!