Friday, November 27, 2015

Week in Review 48/2015

What did I see?
This week I stumbled upon very cool pictures of trees and forrests. I love nature, but it seldom looks as serene as in Ellie Davies series of photographies In Between the Trees:


What did I listen to?
Many many congratulations!

What did I ask myself?
Where can I find a pot of gold?

What did I read?
Nothing, but I have a neuroscientific book about zombies on my nightstand!

What did I work on?
Again nothing. No time with visitors and work. What a bummer... But my birthday gift to myself arrived: A ruffler! I am eager to try it...

I was happy about...
My boyfriend visiting me for my birthday!

I was annoyed about...
Other boyfriend related stuff. But I think we're fine again...

I bought...
Nothing but christmas presents. But I might cave in on black friday sales.

8 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Is the book The Serpent and the Rainbow? I loved that!

I adore that series of photos! Always loved images of nature!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: No, the title was "Do Zombies Dream of Undead Sheep?", but I'll take a look at your recommendation as well!

Ramona said...

haha so be aware, i just found out facebook messenger can do voice mail things!

Jade said...

Have you already had the chance to read that book about the zombies you mentioned? I would love to read what you thought about it! :)

Ramona said...

*pokes* lebst du noch oder bist irgendwo auf nem weihnachtsmarkt verloren gegangen? ^^

coffeexandxtea said...

*hallo echo?* Hast Du den Pott Gold zwischen den Bäumen gefunden und bleibst damit verschollen? ^^
LG Tea

Mara Macabre said...

Schöne Bilder :)

Lauren said...

Those are lovely. I've been saving up for a forest wall mural to go on the wall behind my couch. If I can't actually live in the woods right now, I'll do the best I can.