Friday, November 13, 2015

Week in Review 46/2015

What did I see?
Do you know Nemi? The cool goth girl from Norway who has many metal friends? If not, you should definitively visit the website of Lise Myhre and and read the comics! Here is a teaser:



What did I listen to?
More Type O Negative - I Don't Wanna Be Me

What did I ask myself?
How long do I have to do this?

What did I read?
Some articles about Open Access publications

What did I work on?
I cut some stuff, but this week was filled with lots of love - from the boyfriend and others (*hugs* to Paisleystern and FrauArgh!)

I was happy about...
Having a blast at the wedding! My friends are so cool, hard to believe they like me at all!

I was annoyed about...
Being sick. Always sucks, but I feel so much better now...

I bought...
Nothing.

3 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

I actually met Lise Myhre at a comic book store in Gothenburg some ten years ago now, she looked kind of like her character though her hair wasn't dyed black.

Your STar Trek costume is fab, I can only imagine what a great wedding party that was!

Laura Morrigan said...

I love Nemi! OMG I am jealous Ms Misantropia! I want to meet Nemi!

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Wow, that's so cool! I wish I met someone so artistic... The party was awesome and the amount of people dressed up (different style but still great) was amazing!

@ Laura Morrigan: Me too!