Friday, November 6, 2015

Week in Review 45/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw skulls and skeletons carved out of furniture and wooden household stuff! The amazing sculptures were made by Maskull Lasserre:



What did I listen to?
Me coughing and sneezing

What did I ask myself?
How can such a small nose produce such an great amount of liquid?

What did I read?
Nothing.

What did I work on?
A secret project. And getting well.

I was happy about...
Finishing everything on time! And going to my friend's wedding tomorrow with a better health than I thought...

I was annoyed about...
The cold I catched. Thank you, best boyfriend in the world for passing it on to me...

I bought...
Handkerchiefs and medication

6 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I hope you feel bettter soon!

I love those artworks! Give them to meeeee!

Gartenteichploerre said...

Gute Besserung! Mein Freund ist auch fett krank, ich bin bisher aber verschont und hoffe, dass es so bleibt. ;)

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Thanks, your wishes helped and I feel a lot better!

@ Gartenteichplörre: Dankeschön, es ist schon viel besser. Ich drück dir die Daumen, dass du gesund bleibst!

Ramona said...

Weiterhin Gute Besserung und OMG OMG OMG WIE SCHÖN!!!!

Mara Macabre said...

Die Skulpturen sind ja genial, sehr cool!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Danke und Ja, Ja, Ja!

@ Mara Macabre: Ja, nicht wahr?!