Monday, November 16, 2015

New flowery jewelry

Some while ago (I'm really not sure how long, but less than a year, I guess) I ordered jewelry supplies from etsy. I was in the mood for something flowery, feminine and elfish, hence most of the items have plant or flower motifs. And finally last month inspiration struck and I turned at least some of the pieces into something wearable!

I started with a necklace. I used clear glass pearls but I might make another one with green or red toned pearls. For autumn and spring!


 photo IMG_7151_zpsnsgoi8s4.jpg

I also added some flower earrings. They were very easy, I just made two little twists into wire and was done:

 photo IMG_7152_zps4x6eg6hx.jpg

This is how they look when worn:

 photo IMG_7175_zps2s9ydjpz.jpg
Never mind the hair. And the no Make up on the weekend face. And the bra straps. I should really redo the pictures, right?!

 photo IMG_7177_zpsjlg38fax.jpg

A rather simple look and not much work, but I like them nevertheless!

6 comments:

Nachtkatze said...

Ha! Du brauchst doch gar keinen Crash-Kurs bei mir. Das ist wunderhübsch geworden...

Lorkyn said...

Wieso denn MakeUp, du siehst doch total hübsch aus! Der Schmuck gefällt mir auch sehr gut und die Idee mit den Ohrringen werd ich mir mal merken :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Very nicely done!

MindLess said...

@ Nachtkatze: Ja, aber meine Sachen sind immer so simple und nicht so detailverliebt wie deine! Vielleicht habe ich da auch einfach nur kein Auge für?!

@ Lorkyn: Findest du? Gut dass meine Gammeljogginghose nicht mit im Bild ist. Wenigstens das! ^^


@ Vulcan Butterfly: Thank you!

Ramona said...

Zucker :-) und von den tönen passts ja sogar zum aufkommenden Winter!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ja, die nicht-Farbe macht es sehr neutral!