Friday, October 16, 2015

Week in Review 42/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw some amazing creativity in the quarry art of Sean Yoro. Who would have thought that painted bathing ladies could look so eerily realistic?



What did I listen to?
LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking. Nothing better at the gym than a good party song!

What did I ask myself?
Oh, boy. Why am I stressed that easily?

What did I read?
My Swedish book to learn for my course! ^^

What did I work on?
Nothing much, just a little fabric cutting...

I was happy about...
Meeting great people in my Swedish lessons. These might be Heidelberg friends!

I was annoyed about...
Coming home late and not having any mental capacities left over for other stuff.

I bought...
Nothing. For a change.

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Na, nette leute, die ggf zu freunden werden können klingt doch schonmal gut! Viel Erfolg dabei!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Danke! ^^

Jade said...

Oh, so cool you are going to learn Swedish! :D And those paintings of bathing women are superb, how do you find so many beautiful things?

MindLess said...

@ Jade: A very fun language! And for the lots of picturesI always find: I spend way too much time on the Internet! ^^