Monday, October 19, 2015

By the Sea - Silk corset

I already presented to you the ingredients for the corset:

 photo IMG_7096_zpscjw1zegv.jpg

And I told you about my little fail:

 photo IMG_7129_zpsljodaphh.jpg

Which I have repaired and finally taken pictures on me. With my bath towel on my still wet hair. I have a life outside my blog, so I think you will have to deal with it, sorry!

 photo IMG_7135_zpsezde35hx.jpg

 photo IMG_7136_zpsiaieju99.jpg

 photo IMG_7134_zpsmazz2pi9.jpg

Just to show you the eyelet in all their glory:

 photo IMG_7133_zpsqggokc2w.jpg

As I said before, I am pretty sure that the corset is too large. It closes fully and the fabrics tend to stretch a bit over time. So I might have to remake it. Bummer!

11 comments:

Bane said...

It's beautiful! I admire you for taking on the challenge of a making a corset.

Laura Morrigan said...

Very pretty! I love the lace! You made the whole corset!!!

MindLess said...

@ Bane: Thanks! Now I will have to face the next one...

@ Laura Morrigan: Well yeah, at least I finished it. On to the next!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous! I'm glad you were able to fix it!

Neisella Nightshade said...

Schade dass es zu groß ist. Das ist wirklich süß!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Thanks so much! It is rather girly, but I like it that way...

@ Neisi: Danke! Aber du weißt ja, nach dem Korsett ist vor dem Korsett! ^^

Madame Mari Mortem said...

That'a girl! Look at that, you can't even tell anything was wrong! Beautiful work =D

Madame Mari Mortem said...

I hope this doesn't double post... but my previous one didn't show up.
Anyway!

Will you look at that, you can't even tell anything was wrong! You nailed it, and it looks fantastic.

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Wie hübsch! <3

Ramona said...

*g* ich wüsst gern wie groß dein korsettstapel ist XD schaut schick aus, auch wenn etwas zu gross...

MindLess said...

@ Madame Mary Mortem: Yeah, I've got quite the experience to fix up stupid mistakes! ^^ Now if only it would fit me right... *sigh*

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Danke sehr!

@ Ramona: Sooooo groß ist er gar nicht. So um die 12-13 müssten es sein. Und ja, zu groß ist es. Also noch ein. Dann hoffentlich passend!