Friday, September 25, 2015

Week in Review 39/2015

What did I see?
In line with the Game of School videos, these heraldric signs for internet "deities" are really cool! I just picked the ones I liked most, but Caldwell Tanner has more to offer...



What did I listen to?
Xotox - Mechnaische Unruhe

What did I ask myself?


What did I read?
The Bane chronicles by Cassandra Clare. I'm still right in the middle of the book, so by now I can't make a full judgement. But I like it!

What did I work on?
A jacket and an underskirt

I was happy about...
Seeing my boyfriend and friends and the Tim Burton exhibition this weekend!

I was annoyed about...
Cleaning my glass shower booth. They are pretty but oh so annoying...

I bought...
Patterns and notions, I will get them tomorrow from my friend!

6 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I love Cassandra Clare! And I wish I could see the Tim Burton exhibition!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: It was rather short and small, but nice. The ones in the US looked much larger...

Ramona said...

die untertitel sind ja zum gröhlen ^_^°

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

ARGHAHAH glass shower stalls are the WORST thing ever to clean!!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Yes, they are! Argh, I hate them!