Friday, September 11, 2015

Week in Review 37/2015

What did I see?
In the past, I often showed pictures of different deities, although I myself am a non-believer. But like many Europeans (white privilege and all that), I tend to forget that other ethnicites also have gods which do look different from the ones known around me. So this post is about African Orishas:



What did I listen to?
Samsas Traum - Kugel im Gesicht. I like the music but detest Alexander Kaschte (the lead singer and guitarist). He takes a fancy in insulting his audience, wants to kill everyone who is not strictly vegan and generally seems to be an *sshole. I hope this is only his stage personality, but I'm not sure...

What did I ask myself?
Is this really a good idea?

What did I read?
A booka about Art in Detail, borrowed from a coworker.

What did I work on?
The By the Sea outfit...

I was happy about...
Last weekend in Berlin, this weekend in my boyfriend's arms! I'm so glad!

I was annoyed about...
Traveling. Takes long, doesn't make me happy. But I get to visit nice places and people!

I bought...
Foods in Kreuzberg! I was so full of deliciousness ;)

4 comments:

AvA said...

Tja, Samsas Traum. War früher ein großer Fan, bis ich den Fehler gemacht habe, mir seine Interviews anzuhören ...

Ramona said...

Finds immernoch doof, dass man sich mal wieder verpasst hat ^^ btw, dieser Feuergott, doch, der ist nett anzusehen *hüstl*

MindLess said...

@ AvA: Der hat echt einen an der Klatsche! Aber das macht die Musik ja nicht schlechter...

@ Ramona: Irgendwann schaffen wir es! ^^ Und ja, die sind ganz schön heiß...

Jade said...

These are so beautiful and I would love to read their myths to know more. :) There should be some googling to do among all the university stuff I've been buried under. :D