Friday, September 4, 2015

Week in Review 36/2015

What did I see?
This week, I ave something really special for you: Jacques La Merde (Instagram) uses supermarket bought processed foods and decorates them like Michelin star ciusine! I loved the creativeness and wish my food looked that good - although my cooking is healthier...




What did I listen to?
Soman - Noistyle

What did I ask myself?
Why is this one single butterfly always falling off the wall?!?

What did I read?
Sewing instructions

What did I work on?
A jacket

I was happy about...
This weekend will be epic!

I was annoyed about...
Having so little money to safe. Having two flats is expensive!

I bought...
Silk. For a corset!

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Ah, bills! I know that feeling!

Wow, fascinating food pics!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: The food pictures kind of make me want to try pop tarts this way... ^^