Friday, August 21, 2015

Week in Review 34/2015

What did I see?
This week, I saw some beautiful Steampunk style taxidermy by Jessica Joslin, who uses animal skeletons and metal parts to create creepy art:



What did I listen to?
Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy. This song reminds me of an old friend who used to listen to it for hours!

What did I ask myself?
Can I really be bribed with phone calls? What happened to never calling me?!

What did I read?
Nothing but blogs and facebook. Still working on this disconnecting thing!

What did I work on?
A skirt. And some mending.

I was happy about...
Blogging again!

I was annoyed about...
My motivation which I seemingly forgot in Essen...

I bought...
Household supplies

6 comments:

Onychophora said...

Omg, die Fledermaus! <3

Laura Morrigan said...

Those sculptures are fantastic!

One of the things I do like about modern social media is not having to talk on the phone, I always get nervous!

OMG the captcha thing asked me to choose pictures of trucks and I am like I don't know anything about trucks argh, but I guess I did it right! One was a picture of treacle or something! :o

MindLess said...

@ Onychophora: Ja, nicht wahr? Und die Katze finde ich auch sehr ausdruckstark!

@ Laura Morrigan: I also hate to call people, especially when I don't know them in person! I'm much better face to face, maybe I have troubles reading emotions from voice?

The captcha thing is new, I was also surprised when I had to answer one today! Mine asked me for waffles and now I'm hungry... ^^

Ramona said...

Ach du schreck, schon wieder ne woche rum?! :-O

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ja, sowas von! Die Zeit fliegt...

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Diese "Tier-Installationen" sind ja echt... faszinierend. Und auch ein irgendwie schön und ein bisschen creepy...