Friday, August 14, 2015

Week in Review 33/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw an really cool youtube series: Adult Wednesday Addams! I loved the Addams Family since I watched the 60s show together with my mum as a child! Might have been that which brought my to loving the creepy, spooky and strange? Well, anyway: Watch this episode and get hooked!


What did I listen to?
Wolfsheim - The Sparrows and the Nightingales

What did I ask myself?
What to do with all that time?

What did I read?
The rest of the Neuromancer trilogy - Mona Lisa Overdrive. Loved it, and I can truely understand why this book written in the 80s is a masterpiece of Science Fiction. How could William Gibson predict so many details of todays technology?

What did I work on?
A new historical outfit.

I was happy about...
Seeing my boyfriend and freinds last weekend! Oh, and watching falling stars and bats at night...

I was annoyed about...
Train delays. How to plan for 50 minutes delay when you travel at night? Impossible!

I bought...
A little fabric and trim

7 comments:

coffeexandxtea said...

Die Adult Wednesday Addams Videos sind alle super! ^^ Ich hatte sie schon wieder vergessen, mich aber wieder köstlich amüsiert. Oje, das ist eine fiese Zugverspätung! Hast Du mal einen Nacht-Fernbus probiert?
LG Tea

Ramona said...

hihihi du hast glaub ich gerade mein frei auf youtube verplant XD und für solche fälle empfehle ich nen kritzelbuch und eins zum lesen... bei der bahn ist ja auf verspätung immer verlass...

MindLess said...

@ coffexandxtea: der Fernbus braucht mindestens 1,5 Stunden länger und besser schlafen kann ich in dem auch nicht... Außerdem fährt er früher ab, also verliere ich mehr Zeit (so komme ich zwischen 11 und 12 Nachts an - dann kann man gut schlafen und vorher nooh den Haushalt in Heidelberg schmeißen. Mit dem Fernbus fahre ich nachmittags und komme auch nicht eher an).

@ Ramona: Ich nehme immer meinem Kindle mit und meist auch einen Kalender für Notizen. Außerdem habe ich ein geekiges aufblasbares Kopfkissen - ich kann nämlich im Zug 1a schlafen! ^^

Ms Misantropia said...

I enjoy Adult Wednesday Addams sometimes, but sometimes it's just not punch-line-y enough - you know what I mean?

I'm glad you got to see your boyfriend! But yeah, all the things that can delay or mess up the travels in a long-distance relationship sucks.

I hope you are thriving at your new job and in your new town!

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Yeah, not all of them are brilliant, but some made me almost pee my pants with laughter! My boyfriend and I had a long distance relationship in the beginning before moving in together. I hope we will be reunited soon!

Laura Morrigan said...

Falling stars, bats, boyfriend and friends! Sounds great!

I am glad Adult Wednesday Addams is back up, I wonder if season 1 is up there, I heard the stupid movie studio took it down on copyright grounds. A good reminder to always be sure you know your rights with copyright if you become a famous author/ artist!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I also had troubles finding season one, but it might get back up?! I wonder how this may be a copyright infringement? They clearly have a modern setup...