Friday, August 7, 2015

Week in Review 32/2015

What did I see?
I love love love (!) the sculptures by Lana Crooks who uses bones and felt or fabric to create art! Unfortunately she seems to have exhibitions exclusively in the US - like so many great artists- but I'd love to see the "Bone China" series here in Europe...



What did I listen to?
Sergej Lukianenkow's Nochnoi dozor (Night Watch).

What did I ask myself?
Hmm. Maybe I'm more like my dad than I thought?

What did I read?
Blogs and Internet stuff. So much for disconnecting! ^^

What did I work on?
Decorating my flat.

I was happy about...
My lovely boyfriend who bought and built furniture, helped me decorate and tried to calm my anxiety. He is just perfect!

I was annoyed about...
Myself.

I bought...
A bed and a lot of kitchen utensils, a bike helmet and bell, decorative stuff and train tickets. What an expensive month!

7 comments:

Sylvie D said...

I love the ribcage one!

Jade said...

Those works of Lana Crooks are pure awesomeness! <3 I really like the "what did I ask myself" part, you ask interesting questions! :D

MindLess said...

@ Sylvie D: They are all awesome and I'd love to own one for my new home!

@ Jade: Do I? It is just stuff I think about a lot!

coffeexandxtea said...

Wow, die Kunstwerke sind faszinierend! Ich drücke Dir die Daumen für die neue Wohnung/Eingewöhnung in die Umgebung - Du kriegst das bestimmt super hin! LG Tea

Ramona said...

wie toll ist das denn bitte <3 simple idee aber wahnsinns effekt!!

MindLess said...

@ coffeexandxtea: Ach, bis jetzt klappt es ganz gut. Aber ich vermisse meine Freunde und meinen Freund...

@ Ramona: Ja, nicht wahr? Eigentlich müsste man es leicht nachmachen können.

Laura Morrigan said...

Your boyfriend sounds great!

I love those sculptures, wish I could see them for real!