Friday, July 31, 2015

Week in Review 31/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw some classical vanitas and still life paintings by Toru Kamei. I love the butterflies on the frame which incorporate the outside into the painting and the eyes within the flowers:



What did I listen to?
VNV Nation - Chrome

What did I ask myself?
Will we make this? Will I make it?

What did I read?
Contracts. Lots and lots of contracts!

What did I work on?
Finding a flat.

I was happy about...
Having a (temporary) home and moving in today!

I was annoyed about...
My mood swings. I'm just to stressed right now! Hopefully this will vanish once I settle in...

I bought...
A lot of stuff, mostly flat related!

6 comments:

Mara Macabre said...

Das erste Bild ist ja der hammer!

MindLess said...

@ Mara Macabre: So richtig zum zuhause aufhängen!

Laura Morrigan said...

Yay, temporary home! I love the butterflies too!

Ramona said...

ach mäh und ich wünsch noch glück bei der wohnungssuche - dann halt dabei, dass du disch schnell heimig fühlst :-D

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I will actually put up some butterfly decoration here, although none of those pretty pictures...

@ Ramona: Danke trotzdem, es war echt knapp - Montag vor dem Arbeitsanfang hab ich das okay bekommen...

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Die Bilder sind traumhaft!