Friday, July 17, 2015

Week in Review 29/2015

What did I see?
While last week I focused on inner beauty in the true sense of the word, this week is purely superficial. Sorcha O'Raghalaigh makes some amazing stuff with Safety Pins and has really cool futuristic pictures to booth:


I also saw a lot of series on Netflix; for example Adventure time and Miss Fisher's Muder Mysteries!

What did I listen to?
Sergej Lukianekow's Nochnoi Dozor Audiobook. Love it, like the book and the rather unrelated movie...

What did I ask myself?
Heidelberg, here I come?

What did I read?
Nothing. No time besides work (and Netflix... -.-#)

What did I work on?
Same. Nothing (Netflix is a b*tch)

I was happy about...
Having vacation for the next two weeks!

I was annoyed about...
All the last minute work stuff

I bought...
Fabric!

6 comments:

Jade said...

Sorcha O'Raghalaigh's work is amazing! I too have watched Miss Fisher's Muder Mysteries from Netflix. There are two seasons and I am a bit surprised that the national Finnish television is showing Miss Fisher all the way to the end of season three. :D I liked Miss Fisher, because of the atmosphere of the show, the humor and the clever and brave female lead, and the other characters are interesting too. Of coarse some of the episodes' murders are too easy to guess. Did you like the show?

linnea-maria said...

Wow, the safety pin art is fabulous! She must be sponsored by a safety pin factory :-D

Ramona said...

geniess deinen urlaub :-D und wieder ne schöne auswahl gefunden!

Laura Morrigan said...

Enjoy your vacation! Those safety pin roses are amazing!

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Das erste Bild zieht mich sofort in seinen Bann. ♥

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Netflix germany only offers season 1, now I have to look where to find the other two seasons! I love the dresses and Phriny (strange name, huh?) and the stories are really good, if sometimes predictable!

@ linnea-maria: That, and the clothes must be really heavy!

@ Ramona: Danke und danke! Erstmal Wohnung finden und Umziehen, dann vielleicht Urlaub.

@ Laura Morrigan: I think I should try that, but I'd have to buy so many safety pins just for trying and failing...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ich wünschte ich wäre so kreativ! ich wandel immer nur ab was andere schon erfunden haben *seufz*