Friday, July 10, 2015

Week in Review 28/2015

What did I see?
This week we dig deeper into the matter that makes us. Very literally, because the brain makes up your personality and the paintings of neurons by Greg Dunn show the different types of brain cells in human brain tissue:



What did I listen to?
Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime

What did I ask myself?
Will this work out? It will be close, but...?

What did I read?
The third part of the Exorcist series by Jenna Black (The Devil's Due). And I will not buy the other ones! It was kind of an accident, getting worse with every novel but still I had to finish reading them. But now I'm done and the books will be passed on to the open bookshelf. Or to the next person who wants them (in German)...

What did I work on?
A shirt and 2 skirts

I was happy about...
Using foil nails for the first time! Looks pretty good and sticks to my nails for 3-4 days, which is 2-3 times as long as nail polish on my nails:


 photo IMG_7003_zpsgujvmon3.jpg




And a very nice job interview. Keeping my fingers crossed! Plus a surprise meeting with my dad. Only for 5 minutes, but still good!

I was annoyed about...
Nothing that I remember.

I bought...
Nail foils. Obviously!

7 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Good luck!

Nice nails!

Wow the neurons are beautiful!

Gartenteichploerre said...

Aahhh! Gehirn! Das dritte Bild erinnert mich an den Hippocampus, kann das sein?
Na, auf jeden Fall sehr schöne Färbungen. Ich glaube auch Pyramidenzellen zu identifizieren.. :D
Die Zebranägel wären was für meine Zebravernarrte Freundin (die auch in Zebra geheiratet hat :D).

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Thanks and thanks again!

@ Gartenteichplörre: Ja, genau! Du bist echt gut! Die Folien waren von Kiko, kannst du ja mal weiter empfehlen...

Ramona said...

umso besser wenn sie vom kiko sind weil cruelty free (da wollt ich morgen wegen nem orangenen lack hin... gefaaaaaaaahr.) und so nen tolles resultat beim 1. mal?

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ja, ziemlich einfach! Ich habe kurze Nägel und kann eine Folie für 2 Nägel nehmen, habe also doppelt so viel davon! Man muss nur ordentlich zukleben, sonst können sie austrocknen...

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Also ich wusste ja schon immer, dass Gehirne wunderschön sind... ♥

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, und so lecker! ;) Scherz!