Friday, July 3, 2015

Week in Review 27/2015

What did I see?
After last week's creepie cute story, this week is more of the art-sy goth-y kind of visual. The series "Mystery realms" by Gunel Gasanovaart are amazing digital black and white drawings:


What did I listen to?
Still the same audiobook. I always fall asleep! ^^

What did I ask myself?
How can people still look so pretty when it is 36°C?

What did I read?
Jenna Black's The Devil Inside and halfway through The Devil You Know. The story is centered around Morgan Kingsley who is and experienced Demon exorcist. It is rather catchy although not so good: The story is a bit predictable and Morgan is getting on my nerves really bad. And there are a lot of s*x scenes which do not contribute much to character development or story line...

What did I work on?
A skirt and a shirt.

I was happy about...
Cold showers!

I was annoyed about...
The weather. Seriously, 36°C? I'm melting!

I bought...
Some fabrics

4 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

The art is great! Is Morgan really perky anddo she and the male protagonist lovehate each other? I often find that with urban fantasy and it puts me off. And the too much sex scenes thing annoys me too. Get on with the plot, they arent usually very sexy anyhow!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Ich do have the thrid book of the series at hand but currently Morgan gets on my nerves so bad, I might just put it in the used books shelf in the city without finishing the book...

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Argh 36 degrees!! I can't handle hot weather either.

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Even my boyfriend said it was too warm and he loves the heat!